Monday, February 2, 2009

Research Paper Topic


My research paper topic is how stem cells could provide Parkinson's Disease patients with a cure. Embryonic stem cells are controversial, but we could use other forms of stem cells.
1. Yes I am interested in the topic. I am interested and want to convince people to find a cure for Parkinson's Disease.
2. Yes I can argue a position. With enough factual evidence and statistics on how easily stem cells could provide a cure, I can provide a strong argument in favor of stem cells.
3. I think there will be plenty of articles on how stem cells can affect research for a cure for Parkinson's disease.
4. I am a biology major, so anatomy and the workings of the human body are right in my line of study. I know enough to put medical articles into basic terms in my paper.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like this topic will combine several academic interests. You might chose a one type of drug to narrow your focus.

    ReplyDelete