Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Photo Bio


My name is Christopher McKee, and I was born and raised in Florence, South Carolina. I grew up idolizing my dad and my big brother, John-David, who taught me to play many sports, my favorites being tennis, baseball, football, and golf. I come from a very close-knit family where everyone knows everything about everyone from uncles to fifth cousins, and they have always been my support and foundation that pushed me to where I am now.
My parents brought me up in a Southern Baptist Church, and the family I have there has also been influential in my development and growth as a child and teenager. My relationship with God strengthens me everyday and allows me to handle difficult situations that I would not be able to without Him.
I started to consider Clemson as a college when my brother came here, and since I was only in the seventh grade, I thought very highly of this university. I worked through high school to be able to come here, and now that I achieved that goal, I catch myself missing just how special this place is.
I want to finish my education here at Clemson and then move on to the MUSC Dental School in Charleston, where my dad went to dental school. That's my new goal, and I'm putting all of my effort into getting there.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Christopher! I admire your passion and your faith. You seem like an awesome kid! Glad we have english together :p

    ReplyDelete